[Dune] dune.module and the module names

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 20 14:32:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

as I just struggled with the result of the changes:

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 02:48:07PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:

> From now on, configure support this feature and I also switched all
> the major modules to a unique naming convention.
>
> So please be warned :-) you will have to update the dependencies of
> your modules.

Which is short for:

- Change the module names in form
  "Depends: dunecommon duneistl dunebla"
  "Depends: dune-common dune-istl dune-bla"

- in file configure.ac change
  DUNE_CHECK_ALL([dunecommon],[duneistl],[dunebla])
  DUNE_CHECK_ALL_M([dune-common],[dune-istl],[dune-bla])
  or you will get a configure error like:
  configure: error: Unknown module dunecommon

While the first one is quite obvious the second one is not.

I hope I saved you some work.

Cheers,

Markus

--
DUNE -- The Distributed And Unified Numerics Environment
<http://www.dune-project.org>