[Dune] Dune::Grid::type() and modularization

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 25 11:59:38 CEST 2006

> Just out of curiosity:
>
> Can someone tell me where the grid name ist used?

I have used it once.  Originally I wanted the code for my mechanics
example for our paper to do the calculations directly on three
grid implementations, without recompilation in between.  There, I
used the grid name to generate a prefix to distinguish the different
output files.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *