[Dune] IntersectionIterator Umbau heute.

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 28 12:56:22 CEST 2006

I suggested using the GridParts which are a combination
of IndexSets and Iterators belonging to these Indexsets.
This solves the problem (I think) of constructing new
IndexSets - or different Iterators for that matter.
We are writting all our numeric Code using the GridParts, i.e.
are DiscreteFunctions are initialized with a GridPart.
We are planing to extend the interface we are using so far
by methods ibegin(const Entity&) and iend(const Entity&) or
something like that...