[Dune] inconsistency with intersection methods

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 27 11:06:20 CEST 2006

Hi all!
I think the conditions below are reasonable, and IMHO we should try
to implement them better sooner than later.  Even though the
TwistUtility may do the trick (does it really, for all grids?),
it doesn't look like a very elegant solution to me.

In view of everybody's schedule: I do _not_ propose to comply
with Peter's conditions in 1.0.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *