[Dune] Matrix --> ISTL

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 30 13:50:18 CEST 2006

Matrix is a dynamic dense matrix class.  It is not fully usable in
the ISTL context (that was the point of my mail), but I'd offer
to take care of that.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *