[Dune] Dune auf HP XC6000 in Karlsruhe

Markus Blatt mblatt at hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed May 31 15:35:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

as I want to test my code on other platforms (not available here in
Heidelberg) I plan to get an account on the HP XC6000 cluster in
Karlsruhe.

I am wondering whether to propose Dune as a the project is a good idea
as thus at least the Heidelberg crew could get accounts on the
Karlsruhe cluster.

Of course this only makes sense if Freiburg did not already make a
propsal for DUNE on the same cluster (In this case I would restrict
the problem to ISTL). Please let us know whether you already
calculated in Karlsruhe and what the corresponding project proposal
was.

Cheers,

Markus Blatt