[Dune] Problem with BCRSMatrix

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 1 23:54:56 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:59:52PM +0100, sander at mi.fu-berlin.de wrote:
> Hi guys!
> I think this is related to FlySpray issue 70.  As far as I know
> BCRSMatrix is designed such that you're not supposed to change
> the dimensions of the matrix after the constructor call.  Then
> of course it is unclear why there is a default-constructor at all...

That is not the cause of the compiler error. But the next thing would
occur after the bug in the code is fixed. (setrowsize sets the size of
one row).

I thank I should implement the wish proposed in issue 70. It is not very
nice to force people to use pointers due to lacking implementations.
I will work on that tomorrow.

Markus