[Dune] error in make install for DUNE

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 16 13:53:03 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 05:43:55PM +0100, Stefan Lang wrote:

> at MPImF in Heidelberg Enrico got the following
> error, when he tried to do a make install.

It looked like he did a make dist and has no doxygen installed.
Doxygen is needed to build the documentation and has to be there if
one makes a make dist.

I suppose a normal "make all" would be sufficient for him. The build
will not fail if doxygen is not installed. But one has to use the
online documentation.

> I send the uncommented output related to the error.
> Furthermore he suggested to switch to debian
> packages, which is a nice idea we all know.

Currently we don't even have tar.gz to distribute. I think this will
be the very last thing tdo before 1.0

Cheers,

Markus