[Dune] 64/32 bit

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Oct 6 10:39:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

> ich wollte mal fragen, ob man mit dem dune System sowohl 32 wie auch
> 64 bit Bibliotheken verwalten koennte - oder jetzt schon kann?
> Etwa mit lib_$HOSTTYPE statt nur lib oder sowas aehnliches...

Oliver already did some tests. There is a bug report concerning mixed
bit systems. The problem is that there is not one standard for library
handling, therefor libtool does not work properly in such an
environment. It can work, but it mustn't, so if it works you are lucky
and we would be glad to here about your success ;-)

CU Christian