[Dune] flyspray notification

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 10 14:53:16 CEST 2006

I don't think this is true.  I receive notifications for things that
I changed myself.  On the other hand I do not get notifications for
everything, either. I suspect it has to do with groups and categories.
I get grid stuff, but nothing from dune-disc, for example.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *