[Dune] Capability hasLeafIterator?

Olaf Ippisch olaf.ippisch at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 17 15:57:25 CEST 2006

Dear Dune-Developers,

> The namespace Capabilities contains a traits class hasLeafIterator.
> I thought every grid implementation absolutely has to have leaf iterators?
I also think that hasLeafIterator is not necessary, as a leaf iterator is
essential for the usability of a grid. However, I would suggest to introduce
a capability hasLevelIterator as a level iterator is as far as I know only
necessary for geometric multigrid. A grid without level iterator might
therefore still make sense.

Regards,
Olaf

--
Dr. Olaf Ippisch
Universität Stuttgart

What is mind? No matter. And what is matter? Never mind.