[Dune] Special quadrature rules.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 18 12:53:05 CEST 2006

Hello Dune,

I suggest to move the Jacobi Quadrature rule dune-disc or a seperate
module. The only reasons to have quadrature rules in the grid module,
where the obviously not belong to, was to be able to write the
grid-how-to with more than just grid iterations.

However, special quadrature rules should not appear the grid module,
because this some how breaks the module concept. User who don't want to
use this quad rule have to compile them anyway. Therefore I think this
quad rules should be moved to dune-disc.

Regards

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk