[Dune] Re: Frage.

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Oct 20 17:08:59 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

> was war denn letztendlich das Problem mit ALUGrid version beim
> Installieren?

This was an issue with the automated builds. The last alugrid version
was built with a quite outdated libtool version, which lead to
problems using icc7. Therefore I included a workaround in the
automated tests. This workaround then lead to problems with the new
alugrid version.

> DAs Problem mit dem VTKWriter kann man (erstmal) beheben, indem man
> vtkout.hh vor unitcube.hh included.

I don't think this is a good option. Do you really want to tell the
user "Well if change the order of the includes it might work."? In
this simple case it just requires switching unitcube and vtkout, but
the main point is that you need to innclude the vtkwriter before the
alugrid headers are read. This requires, that no header, which
includes alugrid, is included before vtkwriter.

CU Christian

PS: I think discussion regarding bugreports should be done on the dune list.