[Dune] bug #10 Interface Implementation Check.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 25 11:06:59 CEST 2006

Hi Markus,

as described (or you can see there) in the source file

dune-common/common/bartonnackmanifcheck.hh

The macro set a static bool to true before invoking the interface method
to call. After the call this bool is set to false.
Now you only have to check that on start of the macro this boo flag is
not true, because this means, that the method is calling itself, which
means, that the interface has not been implemented and then an exception
is thrown.

> By the way: The macro is really what we needed! Thanks!
Before criticizing my method, you are welcome to explain your solution
to this problem. I'm looking forward to this.

Regards

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk