[Dune] Dune-1.0beta4 can not be configured

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 4 14:02:59 CEST 2007

Hi Andre!
You do not need AmiraMesh to build Dune.  Everything else would be a bug.
Could you please be a bit more specific about what goes wrong?

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *