[Dune] how to make ctags file?

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Aug 8 12:52:28 CEST 2007

> know. I only wonder how to use command 'dunecontrol' to make tags file
> because this is maybe a convenient way built inside DUNE.

You can use dunecontrol exec to exec an arbitrary command for each
dune module. The command will be executed in the module directory. You
have to be careful with quotes and escaped characters.

I tested ctags and etags with dune-common. Somehow etags does not
create the TAGS file inside dune-common/, but only in
dune-common/common. But it does include all TAGS files below!