[Dune] Problems with filesystems of dune-project

Peter Burger peter.burger at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 23 23:06:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

on last monday we encountered problems with the filesystem in which
dune-project is stored. On this day the filesystem had to be rebuild
at 5pm from a copy which was drawn on the same monday at 11am.

I regret to say that therefore data, which has been saved between monday, 20th
of August 11am and the same day 5pm is lost.

Sorry again for any inconvenience,

sincerely,

Peter Burger

Peter Burger  IPVS, Univ. Stuttgart   Tel  : +49 711 7816 447
Universitätsstr. 38     FAX  : +49 711 7816 250
D-70569 Stuttgart       email: Peter.Burger at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de