[Dune] Wikipedia

Olaf Ippisch olaf.ippisch at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 10 10:23:14 CET 2007

Dear Dune-Developers,

I didn't write the entry either, I just wanted to hint, that the article has
been marked for deletion by the wikipedia guys if the relevance is not made
clear to them (and maybe the content improved) before Dezember 15.

Regards,
Olaf

--
Dr. Olaf Ippisch
Universität Stuttgart

What is mind? No matter. And what is matter? Never mind.