[Dune] List of known issues

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 17 08:59:46 CET 2007

Hi!
I just had a look at the final list of known issues for 1.0.
By the sheer length of it, if I didn't happen to be a Dune user
already, I would never dare to try it out.

Seriously, some entries seem superfluous to me.  E.g.

- AluSimplexGrid: implemented for dimension 2 and 3
  So?
- OneDGrid: adaptation cycle interface not fully supported (see flyspray
task #324 <http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/flyspray/?do=details&id=324>)
  IMHO this is no 'known issue' but simply a bug.  324 is still open.
- DGFParser: No mixed element types can be used
  I thought this was a deliberate design decision?

and a few more.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *