[Dune] List of known issues

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 18 22:20:54 CET 2007

I would second this suggestion.
Many of the known issues could just be added
to the documentation. Especially the
grid related stuff. So the docu of
Alberta should (and proably does) include
the issue with the LevelISIIter etc.
We do not need to combine these in a single list...
Andreas

Markus:
thanks for working so much on the tarballs!