[Dune] Re: Adaptives UG.

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 6 11:40:54 CET 2007

Hi Robert!
I am cc-ing to the mailing list, so other may comment.

This is a rather vague bug report.  The only bug in UGGrid concerning
the wasRefined/mayBeCoarsened stuff that I am aware of is 241.
Several people here use the adaptive capabilities of UG quite
extensively, and I have not gotten complaints about esoteric
errors.  So unless you can pinpoint precisely what's going
wrong this issue will have a very low priority for me.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *