[Dune] 1.0beta1

Mario Ohlberger mario at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 2 09:29:06 CET 2007

Dear Christian, dear Dune developpers,

  I want to thank Christian for preparing and installing  dune 1.0beta1
during the last two days! In addition, I want to thank all dune
developpers for their work and collaboration. I wish all of you a
pleasant and successful year 2007 and I hope that our collaboration will
be as fruitfull as in the past!

Best wishes and regards,

Mario.

PS: I also want to remind everybody of our planned meeting at February
8th in Freiburg. I will send a proposal for the agenda soon.

Christian Engwer wrote:
> Dear fellow developers,
>
> I'm like to anounce the availibility of dune 1.0beta1. Since tonight
> the first beta release of dune 1.0 can be downloaded from the
> homepage.
>
> Please encourage all users to test this pre release and report bugs.
>
> Greetings Christian

  Dr. Mario Ohlberger		     Tel.: +49-761/203-5635
  Abteilung f. Angewandte Mathematik Fax.: +49-761/203-5632
  Universitaet Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  D-79104 Freiburg

  E-Mail: mario at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de