[Dune] tuples...

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 31 21:16:50 CEST 2007

Hi all.
I would like to know what the status
concerning the tuples is at the moment
and what it is supposed to be in the future.
Dune-fem relies on common/tuples quite
strongly in a few places and the last big
change in tuples already cost me a lot of effort.
At the moment there seems to be three different
versions used simultaniously:
the dune version
the tr1 version
and the std version
Question: are tr1 and std equivalent in all respects?
I just want to be sure that when I change our code
to tr1 that I will not have to change it again when std
becomes available on my machine.

The problem with the tr1 version compared to the dune
\version is that Pair is not available anymore.
Also the common/utility.hh file will not compile
at the moment (uses Pair).
Should Pair just be replaced by std::pair?

Wish you all a nice "Vorlesungsfreie Zeit"
Andreas