[Dune] Verwendung von DUNE und der aktuellen UG-Version

lenzen at scai.fraunhofer.de lenzen at scai.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 21 17:44:45 CEST 2007

I checked which libraries it looks up and built them. Then the libraries
were not accepted. In the config.log I checked the function call that
failed, it was a function specific to grape. Compiling ug with GRAPE=ON
gives an error, because "grape.h" is missing (the first occurance is in
the same file the function DUNE checks is).