[Dune] Alberta in 3D

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 21 11:18:08 CET 2007

Would that not require to have a special Alberta
library for DUNE? Or could one fix the problem on DUNE
side?
Andreas
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:57:26 +0100
 Oliver Sander <sander at mi.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> We had the same issue with UG.  There, a few tricks
> (basically the introduction of namespaces) made the
> use of 2d and 3d grids in the same application possible.
> Is something similar conceivable for Alberta?
>
> --
> Oliver
>
> Andreas Dedner schrieb:
> > One does not have to reconfigure just tell make which
> > dimension one wants to use. As fas as I understand it
> > it is not possible to use the 2d and 3d Alberta
> libraries
> > at the same time.
> > Andreas
> >
> > On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:22:53 +0100
> >  Oliver Sander <sander at mi.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All!
> >> How difficult do the AlbertaGrid maintainers estimate
> the
> >> implementation of the possibility to have both 2d and
> 3d
> >> AlbertaGrid without reconfiguring?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Oliver

> >> process.

> during

> >> because it is only

> during

> >> Marnach

> >> 17:00:34

/home/sven/dune/grid/dune/grid/albertagrid/albertagrid.cc:

Dune::AlbertaGridIntersectionIterator<GridImp>::setupVirtEn()

> >> 3>]':

/home/sven/dune/grid/dune/grid/albertagrid/albertagrid.cc:1904:

Dune::AlbertaGridIntersectionIterator<GridImp>::EntityPointer

> Dune::AlbertaGridIntersectionIterator<GridImp>::outside()

> 3>]'

/home/sven/dune/grid/dune/grid/common/intersectioniteratorwrapper.hh:89:

> >> GridImp

> >> IntersectionIteratorImpl

/home/sven/dune/grid/dune/grid/common/intersectioniterator.hh:266:

> >> GridImp =

> >> IntersectionIteratorImp =

/home/sven/dune/grid/dune/grid/albertagrid/albertagrid.cc:2294: