[Dune] FAQ 2.

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 23 16:32:45 CET 2007

The bottom line is: someone has to type the answer.  No infrastructure
is going to do that for you.

Robert Kloefkorn schrieb:
> Christian Engwer wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert,

>>> I think both of you did not understand what i meant. The FAQ data base
>>> could be easily integrated into the bug tracking system.
>>>
>> How?! I can't see this easy solution.
>>
> I thought this could be handled like a feature request or something o
> rmaybe one has to add a new category. But since this seams not to get
> much support, we should stay with the status quo.
>
> Regards

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *