[Dune] [RELEASE] Vote for 1.0 0 -- Stand der Abstimmung?

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Oct 12 17:55:27 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 04:07:17PM +0200, Mario Ohlberger wrote:
> If I got it right, we have the following status concerning the votes:
>
> Yes:                        Peter, Oliver, Robert, Markus, Christian, Mario
> No:                          --
> Not voted so far:   Andreas
>
> On the other hand Karsten Michel reported some bugs in the beta7
> (see Task #271)?

Our votes were all based on a working grid howto. IMHO it is rather
annoying if things in the grid howto are not working for all grids.

It would be best if somebody of GDFParser guys could fix that, as they
put that code into the howto. I hope these changes are easy to make
and we can release next week with a working grid howto.

Could somebody tell the list how big the effort for this would be,
please?

If it is a bigger change, we should release anyway and put a note
about the bug into the known issues even if this
procedure is rather ugly.

I just hope there is only a minor fix needed.

Cheers,

Markus