[Dune] bugfix before release 1.0.

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Oct 19 14:02:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 12:58:25PM +0200, Robert Kloefkorn wrote:
> > Then it is fixed, right?
> I guess so, if you mean the not compiling not working things.
> But the DGFParser is not working correctly for 1d. We should fix this.

And in the meanwhile the next bug comes up and we should fix that and
so on.

I am sorry, but I am a little fed up of these reappearing must have
bugfixes that postpone the release date to never...
We will never ever have a 100% bugfree DUNE, will we?

By the way including this fix would mean testing again and I would
guess that our resources are currently rather limited.

We should just put this into the known issues and release anyway. If
needed you guys can work on 1.1 with the proposed bugfix immediately.

Sorry, but I just have to bring up this question:

Wouldn't we have prevented this situation by sticking to unitcube in
the howto?

By the way: Is it still there?

Markus