[Dune] GridView from Grid and IndexSet.

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Aug 14 15:21:06 CEST 2008

Thanks Robert and Martin,

I probably should have written it yesterday evening when I finished, but I was
too tired and forgot...

Yesterday I went ahead and adapted dune-disc, at least the parts that
triggered compile time errors in my code.  I don't have commit access, so the
patch is in
<http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=423>, and
I'm waiting for Markus to test it.  That means GridView vs. IndexSet is not an
issue anymore for me, if my patch goes into dune-disc.

(Grid,IndexSet)-->GridView would probably still be useful for us, since that
would allow GridPart-->GridView, which in turn would allow a step by step
bottom-up transition in UDG, but I dont think there is much GridPart-specific
code left in UDG after yesterdays cleanup.  So this is very low urgency.

Thanks,
Jö.

--
Interpunktion, Orthographie und Grammatik der Email ist frei erfunden.
Eine Übereinstimmung mit aktuellen oder ehemaligen Regeln wäre rein