[Dune] GridView from Grid and IndexSet.

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Aug 15 14:59:10 CEST 2008

Am Fri, 15. Aug 2008, 14:42:27 +0200 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> Of course this is no guarantee that there are no issues any
> more. If some of those using dune-disc would also test their code this
> would be highly appreciated.

Triggered by another commit of markus to dune-disc I noticed that I stored
references to temporary GridView in the functions everywhere.  This can (and
probably will) result in segfaults.  I prepared another patch and attached it
<http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&action=reopen&task_id=423>
(dune-disc3.diff).

Markus, would you be so kind to commit that patch?

Bye,
Jö.

--
featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org