[Dune] OpenSolaris and the Dune build system

Christian Mötzing moetzicn at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Dec 20 15:35:52 CET 2008

Hi,

we are currently developing a grid manager vor DUNE at the University of
Stuttgart.
For that reason I tried to build Dune and our project (ParGM), which is
integrated into the Dune build system, on OpenSolaris.
Problem is that dunecontrol exports variables, that are not allowed
under OpenSolaris.
Its line 63 of dunecontrol, where INST_dune-grid=no should be exported.
The bash on OpenSolaris does not allow a '_' or '-' in the variable name.
Do you habe any Idea of how to fix that problem?

Cheers