[Dune] dunecontrol does not find dune-grid with 1st attempt

moetzicn at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de moetzicn at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 23 15:38:12 CET 2008

Hi,

when we build our project ParGM the first time, the check in dune-grid for
dune-common _always_ always fails with 1st attempt. If we simply rerun the
command then everything works fine and the error never occurs again. First
we thought that the first run might export a variable which is not found
but still exists in second run, but then the problem should re-occur as
soon as we start a new shell, which is not the case.

To better understand the problem I packed our configuration, so just unzip
it and run the script 'all' inside. Hopefully you get the error. ;) After
re-running 'all' it should work. From there on this isn't an issue
anymore.

http://u0d.de/6bb5d0/test.tar.bz2

Thanks