[Dune] Buildsystem or autotools fail

Uli Sack usack at math.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 2 14:58:44 CEST 2008

Hello Dune!
I'm using the development version from the SVN repository. After an
update yesterday (dunecontrol update) I cannot build the modules without
problems:

 >> dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=my.opts all
Remember to add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' to `configure.ac'.
[...]
ERROR: unknown command "m4depends"
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!
[...]
ERROR: unknown command "m4suggests"
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!
[...]

Despite these errors dunecontrol runs on without further complaints.
Trying to build my own modules however terminates prematurely with:
./configure: line 2957: DUNE_CHECK_ALL_M: command not found
[...]
./configure: line 4290: DUNE_SUMMARY_ALL: command not found
--- Failed to build c17 ---
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

I'm at my wits end and solutions to this problem are very welcome.

Cheers,
Uli