[Dune] Buildsystem or autotools fail

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Jul 2 17:34:32 CEST 2008

Hi Uli,

> I'm using the development version from the SVN repository. After an
> update yesterday (dunecontrol update) I cannot build the modules without
> problems:

The problem is due to the buildsystem changes I discuessed with Oliver
during my stay in Berlin. The reason why this accures is not quite
clear to me. Dune finds these instructions in some chached m4
files. dune-autogen is supposed to remove all unnecessary m4 files and
recereate them. You you do me a a favour and do an rgrep from the
m4depends command? Thanks. The way to fix this is to remove all
unnecessary m4 files.