[Dune] DG for Stokes

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 16 11:59:51 CEST 2008

Hey Sreejith,

thank you for your hints. I tested some of the 2D examples, it seems to
work fine, at least the convergence rates look like they should. I also
added a vtk-output. If you consider keeping it, please feel free to
apply the attached patch via
patch -p1 <stokes-patch
in dune-disc/disc/stokes and commit it. I also attach my test file.

One more question: Can you give me a reference based on which the
implementation has been done?

Best regards
Bernd

> As I said, the code is not updated for sometimes and some headers
> r missing. It definitely has to be removed.
>
>> thank you for your quick reply. I just tried to include dgstokes.hh and
>> it fails because it does not know LevelDGStokesVelocityFunction (a term
>> which is not found anywhere else but in line 146 of dgstokes.hh). That's
>> ok, I will try for myself then.
>>
> just looking at the code, if that is the only error u may comment out line 146,147 and 178,182 becz they are there for vtk visualization.
> But i cant really assure.
>
> sreejith

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                       url: www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de