[Dune] installing DUNE on computers with MAC OS X

Tatiana Voitovich tvoitovich at uct.cl
Mon Jun 16 17:08:16 CEST 2008

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:38:43AM -0400, Tatiana Voitovich wrote:
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> I would like to ask you for a kind assistance in the following.
>>
>> I have been trying to install DUNE on a mac-computer with MAC OS X 10.5
>> -
>> Leopard.
>> I have installed fink that as far as I understood, leads to that
>> pkg-config, necessary for DUNE,
>> is also installed. But when I am trying
>>
>> > dune-common-1.1/ bin/dunecontrol all
>>
>> the unix-executable is not found:
>>
>> -bash: dunecontrol: command not found
>
> I think the command should be dune-common-1.1/ bin/dunecontrol all
>
> there shouldnt be any space between dune-common-1.1/ and bin/dunecontrol

There is no space when I am typing in the command line.
The matter why I have put the space in the letter is an error of the mail
program

"The requested URL /src/compose.php was not found on this server."

appearing while I am trying to send a letter including "/bin" as a substring
(I have faced the first time with such an error).

Thus, I should "redact" you answer also, sorry.