[Dune] [Fwd: Re: download and additional packages for UG and ALUGrid]

Tatiana Voitovich tvoitovich at uct.cl
Tue Jun 17 19:06:08 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver!
unfortunately, in mz computer it appears an error, after licence
agreement, while trying to give the information (affiliation etc.):

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/ugreg.cgi was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at sit.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de Port 80

With best regards,
Tatiana

> Hi Tatiana!
> It is
>
> http://sit.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~ug
>
> with a tilde before the ug.  You don't really have to download and
install all external grid managers before being able to use Dune,
though.