[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r4163 - trunk/grid/common

Andreas Dedner andreas.dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri May 23 09:06:11 CEST 2008

I do not understand why the method should segfault.
Do you have some code where this happens? All tests
work as well as our dune-fem stuff which is not yet
ported to the Intersection class.
(*this)-> gives the Intersection class where the Methods
have to be implemented and it should not be the
same boundary() method as on the IntersectionIterator
because in that case one would get a DEPRECATED
warning even when calling the boundary method correct
on the Intersection class.
IIter iter;
iter->boundary()
has to work without DEPRECATED warning and nothing else
(as I see it) happens in Martins fix. He is implementing
the functionality using the new implementation...

It would be nice if you could give us a piece of code that
does not work because all our examples even with
iter.boundary()
all work fine.
Best Andreas