[Dune] Deprecating begin() and end() in IndexSet

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon May 26 12:05:19 CEST 2008

Hi Robert!
No (have a look at the test case).  When you deprecate a template
method with the implementation within the class you get an error
saying that you can only deprecated template methods with the
implementation outside of the class.  If you do that you do not
get any errors but no warnings either.  That is the regression I
filed.

Robert Kloefkorn schrieb:
> Hi Oli,
>
> I'm not sure whether I remember correctly, but when deprecating a
> template method, the implementation has to be outside of the class.
> Still a bug, but maybe this way it works.
>
> Cheers,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *