[Dune] Two GridPtr and entitykey.cc (forget the attached file)

Yufei Cao iwsycao at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Oct 1 16:56:39 CEST 2008

Dear Nagaiah,

Thank you for your answer!

I checked the dune website and found the following remark
in the webpage 'Contrib Software Installation Notes':

For the current svn version of DUNE you need the latest
set of patches, which dates from 2008-04-18.

Since I'm using the current svn version, so I think I need
this patch. After I download the patch
'ug-dune-patches-2008-04-18.diff' and run 'patch -p1 <
../ug-dune-patches-2008-04-18.diff', I got

patching file arch/AMD64/mk.arch
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume
-R?

and so on, a lot of such questions. Does that mean my ug
is already with this patch or not? How can I add this
patch correctly?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Yufei