[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-web r421 - /

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Oct 17 15:53:28 CEST 2008

Am Fri, 17. Oct 2008, 13:25:19 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Possibly.  I am not an html expert.  It works, though, and weblint doesn't
> complain.

Firefox displays a space after the $ which probably should't be there.  OK,
this point may be not that important since that particular text is unlikely to
be copied into a Makefile.am.

As to weblint: The w3c-validator, which is linked from the bottom of our pages
complaints, but about different things:

Line 106, Column 10: element "IT" undefined.

You have used the element named above in your document, but the document type
you are using does not define an element of that name. This error is often
caused by:

    * incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses
      frames (e.g. you must use the "Frameset" document type to get the
      "<frameset>" element),
    * by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "<spacer>" or "<marquee>"
      (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect
      instead).
    * by using upper-case tags in XHTML (in XHTML attributes and elements must
      be all lower-case).

Bye,
Jö.

--
There's no evolution in the US.  It's not allowed.