[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r4490 - trunk

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Wed Oct 22 11:39:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

> the version check of the dependencies works perfectly. Using versioning on the
> suggestions did not work for me, though. I would have expected that a
> suggestion with wrong version is marked as not found. Additionally I had
> expected a warning notifying me about this. But actually, the packages was
> found and I got no warning. Is this simply not implemented, yet, or is it a bug?

I didn't implement version checks for suggestions yet. One reason is
that I' not yet sure about the desired semantics.

Suggestions are something optional, so one might always add the
--with-module flag and it does not matter whether it is the wrong
version or not, because configure will handle this. The point abount
depends is that a missing dependency is fatal.