[Dune] a course on DUNE

Tatiana Voitovich tvoitovich at uct.cl
Sat Sep 20 12:08:48 CEST 2008

Hello Christian,

I had been a participant of the IICNAAM 2008 conference held in Kos, Greece,
and I should come to Stuttgart, Germany to put in order some documents of
mine.
Please let me know, if I could work on the implementation of the
Discontinuous Galerkin
schemes within the DUNE, with a little support of one of the developers.
As far as we know, in addition to the existing tools, we should
incorporate in our program
so called Proriol-Koorwinder-Dubiner hierarchical, orthogonal basis of
functions,
extended for the tree dimensional case by G. Karniadakis and perhaps, use
an another reference element (in 2D -- an equilateral triangle with the
edge 2 and center at the origin).

With best regards,

Tatiana

On Jue, 11 de Septiembre de 2008, 11:36 am, Christian Engwer dijo: