[Dune] About geometryInInSide in UGGrid

Yufei Cao iwsycao at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 1 15:30:14 CEST 2009

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your solution !

I did it as what you said, then the code can be well
compiled. However, when I run the code, I got the
following error:

Fatal error; unknown error handler
May be MPI call before MPI_INIT.  Error message is
MPI_COMM_RANK and code is 197
Fatal error; unknown error handler
May be MPI call before MPI_INIT.  Error message is
MPI_COMM_SIZE and code is 197
Segmentation fault

I have no idea what happens. Before the structure was
changed, the code works well. Any further suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Yufei