[Dune] new subIndex methods

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 2 17:37:16 CEST 2009

Peter Bastian schrieb:
> Am Donnerstag, den 02.04.2009, 15:15 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
>
>> I have two more questions regarding the new subIndex methods with
>> dynamic codimension.
>> - Do we keep the old member template methods?
>>
> I would keep it, as it might be more efficient.

How about testing this some day?  I wouldn't be surprised if it
was not more efficient.

>> - what about the subEntity method?  Should its codimension argument
>>   be dynamic as well?
>>
> Does that method give the entity? Then how could codim be dynamic? The
> entities will have different types.

Ähem, true, I withdraw the question.

> - Peter

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *