[Dune] Intersection iterator problem

Aleksejs Fomins Aleksejs.Fomins at psi.ch
Tue Aug 4 15:07:05 CEST 2009

Dear Sirs,

I have got a problem with intersection iterator.
Shortly the program runs as follows:
1) Load the grid containing 2 adjacent tetrahedrons from a file (this
part is certainly correct)
2) Use leaf iterator to loop over all elements of the grid
    2.1) Use intersection iterator to loop through all faces of each
elements
       2.1.1) For each face it prints out its local number, global
number, and whether it is a neighbor.
I have previously declared corresponding mappers to obtain the global
numbers.

The problem is that the neighboring elements are not the ones with the
same global number.

Could you please suggest what might be the problem.

Sorry for asking too many questions.
Regards,
Aleksejs Fomins