[Dune] false accusations

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Dec 4 17:20:39 CET 2009

>From the logs:

r6036 | mnolte | 2009-12-04 16:47:37 +0100 (Fr, 04. Dez 2009) | 4
Zeilen

!!!before committing basic changes run make check!!!

This should simply be natural. It took Andreas, Robert and me 30 minutes to find this bug.

Dear Martin,

first of all, I did run the tests and they worked on my machine.

second, if you revert a patch, you should at least state why it was
wrong. So, what were the problems you encountered? The version you
submitted is also wrong and gives bogus results if you allow strict
aliasing.

Perhaps you aren't the only one thinking in this world, other people
do this as well and I submitted this particular version _on purpose_.