[Dune] Help request from the release managers

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 9 17:21:57 CET 2009

Dear Dune!
Last week we created the release branch for the upcoming Dune 1.2
release.  To make this release fast and painless the release managers
need your help.  Time providing, please do the following:
- Have a look at our list of open bugs and mark those that you think
  should be fixed in 1.2
- Enter bugs that you know about and that should be fixed
- if possible: fix those bugs
- If you commit a patch to the trunk that you think should be merged
  to the release branch, please say so clearly.  The release managers
  may disregard patches of unclear status/intention.
- Have a look at the release notes and add changes that are missing.

Thank you for your help,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *