[Dune] meeting minutes / EntityPointerDefaultImplementation deprecated

Dan Popovic dan.popovic at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jan 9 11:41:04 CET 2009

Hello Dune,

I am searching for the meeting minutes of the meeting where the
EntityPointerDefaultImplementation was marked as deprecated.

Following the svn log of grid/common/entitypointer.hh :

> r4367 | christi | 2008-09-07 20:43:51 +0200 (So, 07. Sep 2008) | 1 line
> GeƤnderte Pfade:
>    M /trunk/grid/common/entitypointer.hh
>
> mark DefaultImplementation classes and their constructors deprecated as
> decided on the last meeting.

there has been some discussion on this in September, but I cannot find the
minutes on the dune-homepage. The documentation of the "unstable" branch
does not clarify the changes either.

Thanks in advance,
Dan