[Dune] overlapSize() and ghostSize() in GridViews

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 22 15:42:27 CEST 2009

Dear Dune!
In FS#547, Andreas Lauser proposed to add methods overlapSize() and
ghostSize() to the grid views.  He also provided a patch to do so.  His
proposal seems reasonable to me, but of course I will not change the
interface without your approval.  Are there any comments or objections?
If not I will commit the patch on wednesday morning.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *